Wedding Gowns are my favorite to make. I can work from pictures and I can take part of one dress and combine it with another to make you a one of a kind gown. I also specialize in making dresses that are LDS Temple ready. Here are a few examples.
This dress is made from all over lace that I hand sewed sequins to the entire dress, an empire waist with shearing and a sweet heart neckline.
This dress is made from all over lace that I hand sewed sequins to the entire dress, an empire waist with shearing and a sweet heart neckline.

I made this one from an hand drawn design.
A close up of the dress. It had a hand pleated bodice with a sweetheart neckline trimmed with sequins, an empire waist with chiffon over satin skirt.
This is one that I altered. The dress came with a lace overcoat that the bride did not care for, so I used it to make small straps over the shoulders and a lace train attached to the back of the skirt.


Detail of the above dress neckline and sash at waist


These next two pictures are of the same dress, you will see pins in the dress as I was not quite finished with it yet when I took the pictures. This had a dropped waist, with shearing on the bodice and an applique down the front, a sash at the waist falls into a full skirt.


My daughter Lauren is shown next. Her dress was made to look like a two piece dress. It had 3/4 sleeves with lace bell detail and square neckline, corset bodice back with a bustle train.

+copy.jpg)
This gown featured a sweetheart neckline with a cap sleeve. It has beaded lace appliques covering the bodice and back.

This dress has all over lace, scoop neckline, with pleated sash and long ties in the back.


1 comment:
Yay for new updates! i didn't scroll down at first because the date still shows 2008 lol
Post a Comment